Saturday 19 March 2011

Cat Friends Asia IV

Out of curiosity, I attended the Cat Friends Asia IV show held at SSTwo Mall from 19 to 20 March 2011 as Yati said she was going to be there with some of her feline lover friends. I had fun meeting up with Ejay of Rizcoon (now Coonsphere), Ej and Ejam of Kiwiciku etc. It was also the first time I met Durio aka Tempe, Citrus, Prince and Neotrix. Wow wow wow, that's all I can say.
Yati holding a very unhappy Tempe with Sara
Moody Tempe, he was startled by the loud speaker and was very unhappy for the most of the day, poor baby! But he won!
Prince : Help Papa! Take me away from this scary woman!
Neotrix looking very regal
Beautiful Citrus 
Me and a not-so-happy-but-will-tolerate-this-human Tempe
Tempe : Please keep tickling me
Ej, Ejay and Yati

No comments:

Post a Comment