Monday 30 April 2012

Visit to ZMC

We really had a blast last Saturday 28 April. After a hurried lunch at Dapur Sarawak and watching the fabulous Avengers at Wangsa Walk, we went to Afza's and Hairi's house to visit their cats. We did not bring our camera as we did not plan for the visit so we had to make do with my old trustee blackberry phone. Sigh, all those beautiful cats and kittens. Arrrggghhhhh! I want them all but my handbag was too small to carry them away. Sigh...... maybe next time, we'll be more prepared. :)).

The day ended with a steamboat party - thanks guys. Hope to visit your cattery again soon. :))

My cuddly Panda boy!
My beautiful Princess Sasha 
Sasha decided that being under the table is much, much safer !
My babies........
Panda boy and Panda girl - errr
Fizul trying for a photoshoot
She looks like Citrus so she is My girl as well
Ok ok, sorry Mummy is just joking (phew!)
The boys - at seven months, they are as big as Putra!
Look Mummy, I'm flying!


More photos

No comments:

Post a Comment