Sunday 1 May 2011

Harbour Place Mall Fun Cat Show - Part 2

We really had fun during the event and the activities organised were also fun to watch. We met a lot of people and made friends as well. I am partial to maine coons so was really happy that Tempe won the overall best cat! There were other beautiful cats but I believe Tempe is the best of them all. But my overall favourite would be Jebat Arjuna, the most friendly and regal looking cat! I will definitely attend future events if possible but not sure whether I will bring my babies along, it is rather stressful for them.

Jebat Arjuna
Thank you aka Prepaid (Putra's twin)
Upin - he slept right through the whole day
Handsome Tempe - Overall winner!
Ej (Tempe's Papa) and Sara
Lunch with friends
Photo with the gang
More photos


No comments:

Post a Comment